Voicemail Problems

aegilliam88

Reaction score
Since a couple days ago, everytime I select my regular voicemail icon, it comes up with a screen that asks me to log-in for visual voicemail. When I go through the process and decline the offer, it still doesn't go away. I just want me regular voicemail screen back!

HELP!

Sk MightyMouse

Reaction score
I have a Droid Incredible and I recently rooted my phone with the custom rom Warm Z two point and now when i try to access my voicemail it repeatedly asked me to enter in my password after ive already entered it in. Its like i didn't enter anything and just keeps asking me to enter in my password in a loop. I've looked all over the internet and apparently I'm the only person in thee world with the problem. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

angelav

Reaction score
I can't seem to find an answer in any other thread so here goes....

For starters, I can't get rid of the voicemail notification in my status bar. I've tried calling and leaving a voice mail for myself and battery removal. Any last thoughts before I head to a Verizon store.

While TRYING to leave a voicemail, I've found my voicemail does not even work. When I dial in to get voicemails, the line stays dead and I am given no prompts.

Any suggestions?:mad: