Voice Plus a Google Voice extension.

tommyz

Reaction score
I found this very helpful software called Voice Plus.

Voice Plus - Android app on AppBrain

The cool thing is it let's you put your contacts into a couple of groups, which tell your phone to use Google Voice or regular outgoing phone numbers, when dialing a phone number.

For example. I use my regular phone dialer to call all my Verizon Wireless Cell phone numbers and use my Google Voice for non-family or friends.

I used to have Google Voice ask me each time I made a phone call, which was a pain. Now even when I use my cars Blue-tooth dialing, Voice Plus will look the phone number up in my contacts and use the correct service to dial out.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I found this very helpful software called Voice Plus.

Voice Plus - Android app on AppBrain

The cool thing is it let's you put your contacts into a couple of groups, which tell your phone to use Google Voice or regular outgoing phone numbers, when dialing a phone number.

For example. I use my regular phone dialer to call all my Verizon Wireless Cell phone numbers and use my Google Voice for non-family or friends.

I used to have Google Voice ask me each time I made a phone call, which was a pain. Now even when I use my cars Blue-tooth dialing, Voice Plus will look the phone number up in my contacts and use the correct service to dial out.

Saw somebody asking if there was a way to set your phone up to tell it to dial certain numbers by GV and others regular. My advice was the only way I knew was to set your phone to request whether or not to use GV when you made a call. This would have been great for this member, I hope they see this post.

OP
tommyz

tommyz

Reaction score
Saw somebody asking if there was a way to set your phone up to tell it to dial certain numbers by GV and others regular. My advice was the only way I knew was to set your phone to request whether or not to use GV when you made a call. This would have been great for this member, I hope they see this post.

Actually, that may have been me. I know I posted a question about this a while ago. This software does the trick for me!