Viewing the photo just taken in a different app [GB]

eMWu

Reaction score
On Froyo, after taking a photo and wanting to view it by clicking on the small preview square, I was asked which app did I want to use to view it.
But on GB there's no such choice - it is opened in Gallery by default.
The "Clear Defaults" option in Gallery's properties is inactive.

I'm using QuickPic as my main photo viewer. Is there a way for the Camera app to use it?

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
On Froyo, after taking a photo and wanting to view it by clicking on the small preview square, I was asked which app did I want to use to view it.
But on GB there's no such choice - it is opened in Gallery by default.
The "Clear Defaults" option in Gallery's properties is inactive.

I'm using QuickPic as my main photo viewer. Is there a way for the Camera app to use it?

I believe, I'm still 1/2 asleep, but if you go into accounts and ad quickpic, it will give this option. Again, this is just a suggestion to try. Ill try it after I have my coffee and see.

OP
E

eMWu

Reaction score
accounts? that doesn't seem related.
Better drink that coffee :)

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
accounts? that doesn't seem related.
Better drink that coffee :)

lol, Im not familiar with quickpic but just downloaded it. I didn't know if it was an account based app, IE: Photobucket or whatnot.. but if you go into account and ad one that is an account app, it will show up but I don't see it under accounts, give me a few to play with it..

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
Ok.. this is as close as I can find to getting what your looking for. When you click the little icon of the pic you just took, it opens from gallery. Select menu, then set as, quickpic wallpaper.

And that image pops up. I to find it strange that it doesn't allow you to set any defaults under the other photo viewing apps. Maybe someone else can jump in with a better suggestion. Sorry I couldn't have been more help.