Videos no longer working.

guimond777

Reaction score
I apologize if this has been posted before, but after the 2.2 update, Most things that involve streaming no longer work on my phone.

I can get into Youtube just fine, but I cannot load up any videos. I get an error that says "video cannot be played, try again later". Its been happening ever since I updated last week and with every video I try to load (on Youtube or anywhere, anything involving videos).

Also, Pandora no longer works. It loads up really slowly (if at all), and I can maybe get a song out of it, but then it just hangs and I get an error.

Any idea on these problems? Is there some kind of update I need to manually download for youtube etc?

jaxson108

Reaction score
I got the same issues going on I've tried many things idk what to do anybody help please these are problems with things I baught the phone for

OP
G

guimond777

Reaction score
Oddly enough, it just started magically working again yesterday. I'm not really sure why my (and other peoples) Droids did this after the update, but apparently its a "wait and it'll fix itself" scenerio. Wierd. :icon_eek:

OP
G

guimond777

Reaction score
Ok well, it stopped working yet again today, and also, my camera no longer works. Pictures get taken, but they do not save in the gallery. In the gallery, clear/blank boxes appear where the picture SHOULD be, but there is no pic.

:icon_evil: