VIDEO- Vinsic 10400mah Power Bank + Wireless Charger

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

When I saw this product for the first time I did a double take. Not only is it a wireless charger it is also a portable battery bank. It houses 10400mah of juice which can charge most phones up more than 3 times. As far a design goes, it is made of super light plastic and could have been more durable. Their are lights on the front indicating whether it is powered on and how much battery power you have left. There is a rubber ring around the wireless charger to hold your phone in place. While I love this product it did seem like I really needed to place the phone in the exact right spot to get it charging, that can be a bit frustrating. Overall I am well pleased with this battery bank!

Dusty

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3XL
Seems OK for a Moto 360 if you need to charge it on the go since it only takes 40 minutes to go from 5% to 100%. But for a phone I'd opt for a battery with IQ rapid charging so you can take advantage of quick wired charging if your device has it. Anker has a GREAT 13000mah battery pack with dual powerIQ ports for around $25 if you catch it on sale (Anker 2nd Gen Astro E4).

Ollie

Droid Does
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note Edge - iPhone 6 Plus
Seems OK for a Moto 360 if you need to charge it on the go since it only takes 40 minutes to go from 5% to 100%. But for a phone I'd opt for a battery with IQ rapid charging so you can take advantage of quick wired charging if your device has it. Anker has a GREAT 13000mah battery pack with dual powerIQ ports for around $25 if you catch it on sale (Anker 2nd Gen Astro E4).

Samsung now has quick wireless charging. I'm looking forward to figuring out how I can replace the one in my vehicle with it.

Dusty

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3XL
Samsung now has quick wireless charging. I'm looking forward to figuring out how I can replace the one in my vehicle with it.

Nice! How is it compared to wired quick charging?