DEAL: Aukey 10,400mah Power Bank QC 2.0 $17!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

Battery Banks are great for those always on the go or those with an active lifestyle. They are always great to have while traveling and I especially love them for when I am spending the day at a theme park with the wife and kids. Aukey has done a great job over the past few years solidifying their name as an industry leader manufacturer of budget chargers and batteries.

One of their most popular battery banks is the 10,400 mah battery. What really makes this battery bank stand out is the inclusion of Quick Charge 2.0. This means the battery bank can be used to quickly charge the Galaxy S7, S6, LG G5, HTC 10 and more. Right now this battery is on sale for just $19.99. You can actually get it for $17 using the coupon code below.

via Aukey 10400mah battery bank
us coupon code WE9CD7NJ

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
Must resist. Have too many of them now. Must resist.

Support Our Troops!!!
Beast Mode 4
<><
Ha Ha, me too! I have Three quick chargers (two of the Aukey's and another Urge Basics), a 10,000 solar charger, and about five 2500-3000 pocket power banks. I think I have enough, lol!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
Ha Ha, me too! I have Three quick chargers (two of the Aukey's and another Urge Basics), a 10,000 solar charger, and about five 2500-3000 pocket power banks. I think I have enough, lol!

How quick does the solar charging work?

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
The solar charger works pretty good. It's 5000 mAh (not 10,000 like I thought). It's not a quick charger but can fully charge my phone in a reasonable amount of time. I haven't fully re-charged it with just solar yet. I'll drain it and give it a test to see how long it takes to fully re-charge on just solar. I imagine it would take a full day to re-charge.

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

The solar charger I got to is charge my portable batteries. It does 9 watts/2 amps/5 volt. It doesn't have a battery, just 4 solar panels and a micro usb cord sticking out 1 end.
I've got 4 chargers that are over 10kmah with dual output ability, [email protected] with built I flashlight and laser pointer, several 3k-4k ones with built in flashlights and 1 waterproof one that has a flashlight, drop shock proof 14k dual output .
That doesn't include my old MVP2 vape batteries that have 2600mah and can charge another deviceup to 1 amp in output.

Support Our Troops!!!
Beast Mode 4
<><

kixfan

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note 20u AT&T
Twitter
kixfan
Don't have one of these so I just ordered one. Free shipping with prime and I had that much on my gift card balance anyway so why not.

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Don't have one of these so I just ordered one. Free shipping with prime and I had that much on my gift card balance anyway so why not.
That's how I started. Gift card balance and Prime ship to go with the "I don't have one of these" thoughts.

Support Our Troops!!!
Beast Mode 4
<><