DEALS: Aukey Quick Chargers On Fire Sale!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
61s1GMcH3tL._SL1500_.jpg

If you own a modern device it probably supports quick charge. Some of the newer devices require this feature to be useful. My Galaxy S6 Edge runs out of battery every day around 2pm. Luckily for me I have an Aukey Quick Charger In my work truck, personal truck, and my wife's SUV. No matter what vehicle Im in I don't have to worry about my batteries level. Even if I am only going to be in my car for 15-20 minutes thats enough time to get my S6 Edge battery charged up to 50% or more.

Both the Aukey wall charger and the Car charger both supporting quick charge 2.0 are currently on sale.

Aukey Quick Charge 2.0 Wall Charger
Only $8 when you use coupon Code 266PPQ4P

Aukey Quick Charger 2.0 2 port Car Charger
Only $9.50 with coupon code ZSBP8QMP

Last edited by a moderator:

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
I have both, they are awesome if you can pick one up.

stonecaster

Reaction score
Coupon code for Car Charger does not work. Sucks thats the one I need lol ofcourse!!

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Guess I won't even bother to try since you're all reporting the code for the one I want doesn't work. Guess I should've jumped on this one when I first saw it posted...

ccdskater

Reaction score
Is that really a great deal? I just bought a two port fast charger with an led display that shows temp, car battery amp as well as both port amperage for 9 bucks shipped via prime

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk