Video Upload

Najla

Reaction score
I'm sure this has been addressed but I can't find the thread. How do I share/upload videos from my Incredible?? Every time I try to share via message or Gmail, it says the file is too large. I cannot find the video files when I hook the phone up as a disk drive to my pc. Any suggestions? Thank you.

anthony.selby

Reaction score
Android SendIT

I downloaded Android SendIT from the market (searched email video ... it was the 2nd one) ... but it lets you email any video to anyones email address

worked perfectly for medancedroid

chartle

Reaction score
You have to lower your recording video resolution.

I did about 10 seconds of the highest quality video and the file was 15 meg. About 5 meg too much.

goto settings resolution and pick something less that 720p.

I don't know what to pick you may have to experiment. But for email it it should be less then 10 meg. This goes for any attachment. Even if your email system can send a larger file most systems only allow a max 10 meg attachment.

chartle

Reaction score
My video shows up under "my pictures" when connected into pc- so look there.

I cant get them to upload to facebook either. Sending as email or message too large... this is a 1:23 min video too. Not sure what to do either :(

You would have to re render it to a lower resolution file. Imovie or Windows Movie maker should be able to do it. Also there are free ware programs but they are a bit difficult to use.

I have Sony Vegas which is a full blown video editing system.