[Video]Spigen Rugged Nexus 6P Case Review

BenLand150

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hey guys! Decided to make a quick video review showing off one of the Spigen cases available for the Nexus 6P, probably my favorite of the bunch as I'm not into clear cases as I think they make the phone look fatter than it is.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Nice video! Looks like a nice simple case. I'm liking something with at least a bit of clear to show off the Aluminum phone. I'm actually rocking the phone completely naked today for the first time since having my back glass get a hairline crack and having it repaired.

If I decide I want to get away from showing off the phone/Nexus logo, this looks like a great contender.

OP
BenLand150

BenLand150

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Nice video! Looks like a nice simple case. I'm liking something with at least a bit of clear to show off the Aluminum phone. I'm actually rocking the phone completely naked today for the first time since having my back glass get a hairline crack and having it repaired.

If I decide I want to get away from showing off the phone/Nexus logo, this looks like a great contender.
Yeah I hear you! I wish I could enjoy a case that shows off the phone as well, hut for whatever reason I'm just not a fan of clear cases because I feel like it almost "magnifies" the phone and makes it look a bit too "gigantic" to me when it should appear soon.

All up to personal preference though of course!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
I get what you're saying. I got a completely clear one from Spigen (I think). Aside from it being just as slick or more than the phone itself, I didn't really care for how it looked.

The one I like the best is like a black rubber bumper case that has a kind of smoked back. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B015X90UJS?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00

I like this because it kind of marries the two ideas. Also, it's got super extra cushioning on the corners.