Veteran's Week

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score

Had to use two clips because one had the song performed by a band with no voice singing it and the other had the lyrics song with no instruments.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score

I know Veteran's week has passed, but when I was researching for videos there were many that have surfaced, and some still surfacing, on my trend list.

I'm thinking about with opening a salute the troops thread to honor and have a place dedicated to different things military related or just keep posting the videos here. What are your thoughts?

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
I think a "salute to..." Type of thread wouldn't hurt, not a bad idea. Maybe change the name of this one and keep posting here? Just a thought.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I think a "salute to..." Type of thread wouldn't hurt, not a bad idea. Maybe change the name of this one and keep posting here? Just a thought.

I actually thought long about your suggestion and though I was going to just rename this, I'm actually going to make a new thread and here is why.

Every year we do a thread to honor Veteran's Day and I want to make sure this thread stay as that.

The new thread will be open to discuss things such as apps, tips, as well as just have a place to post videos that honors and is for our military.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Good idea pc747. That makes sense.