Veteran's Week

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
salute-to-the-troops-654x374.jpg

This year has to be a challenging year for this because of the obvious (what's going on in the news). I respect the men and women who fight for this great nation.

I say thank you for the service that people like my parents, friends, and others for their service to defend this great nation regardless who is the CIC.

This week I encourage those to take the time to thank a vet.

Vets: shout out to your Branch or service, unit, etc

Also let's see some screenshots of themed devices in honor of this week.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Thanks for creating these Veterans day threads for us each year @pc747 .

Thanks to all who are serving, have served or are a family member of a Veteran. May your sacrifices never be forgotten.

All gave some...some gave all.

Last edited:

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I have many friends and family in the USAF, Navy and Army. Thank you to everyone for your service! Here's a video of my favorite USAF jet:

We use to see them in the air all of the time training near Holloman AFB. Such a cool plane to see flying.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
We have quite a few Veterans on the Forum, and have had some cool pics shared the past few years, and interesting posts. For the newer members (or anyone interested) here is a link to last year's Veterans Day thread.

Thank You

Can't wait to see what cool videos @pc747 posts tomorrow.

And thanks again to PC for creating a thread like this every year. He has done it every year I have been around this Forum, and a quick search shows me it goes all the way back to 2010. It's nice to take a quick break from all the tech chat once a year and enjoy these threads.

For those that don't know, I am also a Vet. 20 years US Army, most of those at Ft Campbell. Air Assault!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
Thank you all for your service! You have sacrificed to protect our freedoms that we so easily take for granted!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

bruben7886

Diamond Member
Reaction score
20 years USAF.
To all the veterans: thank your spouse today. They also had to put up with Uncle Sam's stuff.... Manage the household.... Raise the kids...etc... while we deployed.
Oh....couldn't help this

3425d6bc7c9a1374450f358275939625.jpg

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score