How are you spending the 4th

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
CLIFFSIDE%20-%20JULY%20FOURTH%20-%20SOLDIERS%20-%20CC%20us-flag-and-soldier-1.jpg

There was a time on this forum when we celebrated the 4th with a nice theme (DroidForum/ IncredibleForum 4th of July Theme Contest - Submissions), but we are now at an age of Android and technology where you no longer need a ROM or custom software to theme (HTC is secretly testing a Sense Home launcher for non-HTC Android devices). But we still will celebrate the 4th either way.

How are you celebrating the 4th and where are you planning on watching the fireworks?

Those that are wondering, what did the theme contest have to do with where people are going to watch fireworks?

Here is your answer:

hObaKDM.jpg

Now to see what get more posts, me getting bashed for trying to crowbar that in or what people plan on doing for the 4th.

In all seriousness enjoy your 4th and a special thanks to all those who served and are currently serving. As always, our brave men and women constantly put their lives on the lines to serve this great nation. No matter who the CIC is you step up to the call without a moment's hesitation. If you or your family member have (or are) served feel free to shout out so we can thank you (them).

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'll be watching the fireworks from the end of a lighter and however many steps back from the fuse I get before things go boom.

Support Our Troops!!!
Beast Mode 4

<><

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
I'll be watching the fireworks from the end of a lighter and however many steps back from the fuse I get before things go boom.

Support Our Troops!!!
Beast Mode 4

<><
Same here.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
In all seriousness enjoy your 4th and a special thanks to all those who served and are currently serving. As always, our brave men and women constantly put their lives on the lines to serve this great nation. No matter who the CIC is you step up to the call without a moment's hesitation. If you or your family member have (or are) served feel free to shout out so we can thank you (them).

Well said sir, well said!

Hanging out with friends, in the pool. Throwing some food on the grill. And then enjoying our fireworks in the cul-de -sac with the neighbors.

Reactions: cr6

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
I'll be cooking all day.... Barbecuing a rack of baby backs and a dozen boneless skinless chicken thighs...accompanied by some potato salad & BBQ baked beans, while sipping on some Papa's Pilar blonde rum. Probably pick up a few fireworks to light off as opposed heading down to the river to fight the crowds.

S5 tap'n

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
Long trail run around the local falls. It's tradition.

Happy Independence day!!

1a01828ed86fff143746820f7e79ee45.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Same here.

But will you be doing it while holding an umbrella?
d91f92301f98432d94a20a90279445c6.jpg

I'm working until around 730 then gonna light off the stuff. Won't be the first time doing it that way and probably not the last.
Our troops don't take the day off from protecting our freedom because of rain and I'm not going to not celebrate my freedom because of it either.

Support Our Troops!!!
Beast Mode 4

<><

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
But will you be doing it while holding an umbrella?
d91f92301f98432d94a20a90279445c6.jpg

I'm working until around 730 then gonna light off the stuff. Won't be the first time doing it that way and probably not the last.
Our troops don't take the day off from protecting our freedom because of rain and I'm not going to not celebrate my freedom because of it either.

Support Our Troops!!!
Beast Mode 4

<><
Yes, bummer. Plans changed. No pool today and maybe no grilling. Thunderstorms rolling in now and not supposed to clear out until Tuesday evening. Flash flood warnings were just issued.

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
No rain here but we do have a wind advisor until 9pm, with winds from 30-45 mph. We've had a dry summer so hopefully we won't have too many idiots starting fires with their roman candles and what not.

S5 tap'n

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yes, bummer. Plans changed. No pool today and maybe no grilling. Thunderstorms rolling in now and not supposed to clear out until Tuesday evening. Flash flood warnings were just issued.

Here in Virginia it's rare to not have at least a 30% chance of thunderstorms every night in the months from July-September. Most nights it's just humid as snot and the storms are spotty and follow the rivers.

Support Our Troops!!!
Beast Mode 4

<><

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Here in Virginia it's rare to not have at least a 30% chance of thunderstorms every night in the months from July-September. Most nights it's just humid as snot and the storms are spotty and follow the rivers.

Support Our Troops!!!
Beast Mode 4

<><
Same here. I travel to VA a few times a year for work, and know what you mean. It was hot & muggy there last week.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
No rain here but we do have a wind advisor until 9pm, with winds from 30-45 mph. We've had a dry summer so hopefully we won't have too many idiots starting fires with their roman candles and what not.

S5 tap'n
Wow, hopefully not.

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

S5 tap'n
Let's hope the winds die down sooner than that since ya can't fix stupid.

Support Our Troops!!!
Beast Mode 4

<><