Deal Alert Verizon’s Wear24 Android Watch can be had for $50 Today

liftedplane

Gold Member
Reaction score
found this on droid-life, actually google assistant (or whatever it's called now) found it for me. I've been looking for a device that's cheap to test out if I'd even enjoy a watch like this.

here's the code you need “TRWEAR50” you have to choose the $99.99 version, not the frustration free packaging for $89.99 or it won't work

TechRabbit Wear24 Android Wear 2.0 deal

I personally went with the stainless and hopefully it's a decent device.

source: DEAL: Verizon's Wear24 Android Watch can be had for $50 Today | Droid Life

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Not a bad deal at all, $50 for a brand new AW smart watch is not too shabby. If I didn't already have 2 I would probably but this at that price. Curious to hear what you think of it, once you get it & try it out.

OP
liftedplane

liftedplane

Gold Member
Reaction score
Not a bad deal at all, $50 for a brand new AW smart watch is not too shabby. If I didn't already have 2 I would probably but this at that price. Curious to hear what you think of it, once you get it & try it out.
I have some crazy cheap Chinese knockoff I got with my laptop from xoticpc, I finally got it to charge after trying forever only to find out if required some spammy malware filled android app to work... I figure there's another way around it, but the thing it like $15 wholesale and incredibly cheap feeling... Fun for a kid to play with is about it.

Hopefully this is much better

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
As is typical, VZW tried to sell a premium device lacking premium features......no heart rate monitor, no NFC and I believe the GPS was cellular only.

Smartwatch market is too small not to appeal to fitness users.