Verizon Wireless' DROID by Motorola - November 6th

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
verizon-release-nov6th.jpg

October 28, 2009 - High-speed Web browsing, voice-activated search, customizable large screen, access to thousands of Android applications and hundreds of widgets and the best 3G mobile network in the country: DROID by Motorola arrives on Nov. 6. Before the device is available for purchase, Verizon Wireless Marketing Consultant Cesar DaCosta demonstrates several features of the DROID by Motorola in the VNR below. Still images of the device are also available. For more information about the DROID by Motorola, visit the DROID Information Center at http://news.vzw.com/Droid/Overview.html.

Thanks for the tip Sam!

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
i am so pumped. i'm supposed to be studying right now, but i'm clearly not.

OP
danDroid

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Ya, I'm putting off all kinds of work because of this! Also with the news of the Google NAV App coming, oh man Apple should be worried!

i am so pumped. i'm supposed to be studying right now, but i'm clearly not.

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yeah as stated before the droiddoes was just a hype pitch before the coming of the product. The countdown was for the press release of their new phones. Seeing as it's come and gone now, they can show the products now. For some reason apple when they have a good product always put their nose up high to anything else that comes out. They should be worried in my opinion because it should be a fierce competitor to the iphone. (If not beat it outright)

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
It arrives the 6th but can you purchase it on the 6th or do you have to officially wait till that monday?