Verizon to get iphone after all?

UNC

Reaction score
You heard all of that here first.

Like I said, I love my android device. But take off your fan-boy glasses. Verizon is THE reason Android is anything right now. The marketing push they put behind the DROID, and the INCREDIBLE has been... Well incredible. When Verizon gets the iPhone (yes when) you will see the biggest marketing onslaught ever. I'm sorry, but I really just don't see it. Call me Nostradamus when the "19.99 with activation" phones are all running on Android and it replaces Symbian, not IOS.

They are beginning LTE in November... iPhone in January... Makes sense.

Yes they are BEGINNING LTE in November in select markets. So you think that a marginal coverage area is going to bring on the iPhone? Really? Apple will not redesign a phone for a regional launch. Business 101. If you think the antenna problems are bad can you imagine the complaints when people cry out "I bought a LTE iPhone on Verizon and I have no LTE", meanwhile this person will be living somewhere in northern bumblescrew nowhere. 2012.

"So you think that a marginal coverage area is going to bring on the iPhone"
Ever heard of At&t?

Their 3g is marginal, but their voice and 2g are nationwide. As long as the iPhone 4g can connect to lesser speeds, it won't matter that 4g isn't everywhere. You'll still have 3g everywhere you have it now.

I mean Sprint's WiMax is only in select markets, but that doesn't mean the EVO doesn't work at all in 3g only areas...