verizon Song ID won't work on my phone... help!!

rangerdago

Reaction score
My husband and I both downloaded the Song ID on to our Droid 3. His works...mine does not. His find the song in about 5 to 10 seconds..mine just says listening...and just keeps listening. Is there a setting I need to adjust? Why would his work, and mine won"t? It's driving me crazy!! Any tips would be appreciated~~ Lisa

km75

Reaction score
Not sure exactly what the problem is since I don't use it. But there are two apps that you might want to try. "Soundhound" or "Shazam". If you can't get your app to work you might want to try one of those. Personally I use Shazam and it works great.

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

OP
R

rangerdago

Reaction score
Thanks..I am getting the Shazam app as I type this..I did try the Soundhound right before the Song ID and couldn't get that one to work either...I have a feeling something is wrong with some setting. Do you know how to clear all my web pages? It keeps saying I have too many pages open. I am totally new to Droids and am learning as I go. Spent 2 hours at the Verizon store asking questions, as I was ready to throw the damn phone out the window...
Thanks for your reply!!

OP
R

rangerdago

Reaction score
Shazam doesn't work either...

There just has to be something in my phone blocking these types of apps from working...anyone know what I can do??

km75

Reaction score
I have never experienced anything like that. But I guess if I did encounter that I would do the following. Go to settings>manage applications>all>browser> clear data and clear cache. That might help.

OP
R

rangerdago

Reaction score
What happens if I clear the browser data?? It says... all of this applications data will be deleted permanently. This includes all files, setting, accounts, databases and so on..is this something I want to clear??
Lisa

km75

Reaction score
Its not going to harm your phone. All it will do is delete your browsing history, log you out of anything you might be logged into and so forth. Your browser will essentially be in the same position it was in when you first got the phone.