Pandora Freezing Up

ArmoredCavalry

Reaction score
For the past couple weeks I have been experiencing quite possibly the most annoying thing I have ever experienced on my Droid.

I'll be listening to pandora for about 3 songs (~10 minutes) and suddenly without explanation, the app will just decide to stop working. Not a force close, but the songs will just buffer for 15 seconds, play for 3 seconds, buffer again, etc.

I have no clue what could possibly be the issue. This happens on both 3g and wifi, both of which have plenty of bandwidth to stream music. At first I assumed it was just a random fluke, but now it has happened to many times to count, and is driving me quite crazy. I have tried uninstalling + reinstalling the latest version of Pandora w/o success...

I am running Simply Stunning v4.7 on the Droid. Help?

davisa

Reaction score
bump... i have the same issue with my DINC it plays a few songs then the music stops. i have to walk over to the phone, unlock it, and hit the next button for pandora so it plays again.

frankiez

Reaction score
did u guys ever figure out what the fix was? recently when I am using Pandora it will play a song and 1/4 way thru the song it will just stop and then start playing the next song.

Mayerling

Reaction score
I am also having this issue. Has anyone found anything about how to stop this from happening?

nc_biscuit

Reaction score
I've had a LOT of trouble with Pandora for about a month on my X... would love to know what's going on with it.