Problems with Pandora

asdjkllarissa

Reaction score
I've recently had to reset my phone twice since the 2.3.3 update and since then, I've noticed a problem with my Pandora app. I'm unsure if it is anyway related to my resets, that is why I am posting on here.

I've tried on a couple of my Pandora channels, so I know it isn't just the channel, it's the actual app. The problem is my songs only play for about 30 seconds to a minute before I get "buffering" on my screen and the song changes to the next. It's very annoying because it happens right about the time I really begin to get into the song. Nobody else I know is having this issue with Pandora on their phone. I really want to fix this. I have even uninstalled and reinstalled Pandora thinking that could fix it.

I have a Motorola Droid 2 Global.

I would appreciate any help or suggestions people have.

Thank you :)

smartphonenovice

Reaction score
I have the same phone and the same problem, just started happening recently. I tried something that someone else recommended and IT WORKED. Give it a try. Open Pandora on your phone, and in Preferences change the Cell Network Audio Quality to High. Mine was set to Normal b/c their own warning states that if you select High you may experience hesitation and skipping. Funny huh? The minute I set it to High it worked fine. Hope it works for you.

bhbinc

Reaction score
I also have the DroidX2 with the same Pandora problem. I have gone back and foth between 'High and Standard'. It still buffers as described above. What is really frustrating is that the app work better on my 3 year old Blackberry Tour.