pandora slacker not working

rabyfox

Reaction score
I apologize if there already is a threat that addresses this but my droid doesn't search fast enough and I have no internet at home.

So my issue is that lately when I open both pandora or slacker it won't actually load/play the music. I try to press the play button but it just freezes. I can move forward to skip to the next song but again, it won't play. With pandora, if it tries long enough it will have a popup saying "we are experiencing technical difficulties" and I have to close out of the application. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling pandora and the same thing happens. Anyone know why and how to fix this issue? It sucks to not have music!

Thanks again!

FunN4Lo

Reaction score
I just posted in another thread so you are not the only one. I had the same message all last weekend. It started working for me on Monday and still currently works. It fixed itself, I did not do anything. Maybe it will do the same for you.

OP
R

rabyfox

Reaction score
Hmm.. maybe ill just leave it alone for a couple of days. Its just strange that both pandora and slacker don't work at the same time! Hopefully it gets sorted out.

Thanks!

littlephoenix

Reaction score
my problem with slacker is that it auto loads by itself, i kill the app and it shows up again, i dont get it,,is there an option to stop from loading without my command?

LifeIsABeach

Reaction score
my problem with slacker is that it auto loads by itself, i kill the app and it shows up again, i dont get it,,is there an option to stop from loading without my command?

Although it loads itself it is not using any CPU, battery, etc. It is just sitting in memory waiting to be used if you want it. If Android needs the memory it will throw Slacker out of memory. No need to continually delete the apps that start themselves up (if you are using a Task Killer to do that then you should disable it's auto-kill settings).