Verizon rollover data keeps rolling??

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2
So my billing cycle just ended. Last month (Aug) I carried over around 4.5gb of data from the previous month (July). I have 2gb bonus plus my regular 24gb. Well looking at my data hub I have 4.61 rollover data for this month (Sep). My understanding is your rollover expires at the end of the month. You don't start using your rollover until you use your alloted data as well as your bonus. So how did I manage to have rollover for two consecutive months?

Tap'd from my 6 Plus

Miller6386

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Twitter
CoreyFMiller
I wound up with a bunch of extra some how also. 45gb total this month. Not sure how it happened I'm guessing its a PC issue at VZW and I'm not going to bother them with it... LOL. We are streaming like crazy this weekend to see how much we use.

Sent from my SM-N930V using Tapatalk

OP
Garemlin

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2
I wound up with a bunch of extra some how also. 45gb total this month. Not sure how it happened I'm guessing its a PC issue at VZW and I'm not going to bother them with it... LOL. We are streaming like crazy this weekend to see how much we use.

Sent from my SM-N930V using Tapatalk

Yeah I'm not gonna bother them either. I'm sure they are busy with other customer issues. LOL

Tap'd from my 6 Plus