Verizon rep said ice cream is coming out Oct 25

painball64

Reaction score
He said they had a meeting I think with the higher ups and its dropping next month. If so that's sweet and hopefully we get it shortly after.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

OP
P

painball64

Reaction score
Also it was when he was activating my bionic we were talking about ios vs android lol.

ConqSoft

Reaction score
You mean Ice Cream Sandwich, just so people don't think Verizon is going to feed us. ;)

And, don't expect to get it for the Bionic any time soon. I'm guessing no earlier than a couple of months into 2012.

vmspionage

Reaction score
I don't care when Verizon decides to release it. I care when someone cracks the bootloader and I can flash it myself :happy:

edit: not trying to sound like an ass - thanks for posting this info!:heart: If the bootloader is never cracked then I'll take what I can get!

OP
P

painball64

Reaction score
Ya I figured I didn't have to be thorough on my choice of words. Simple and everyone gets it. Honestly after having the og DROID the only benefits for me for rooting was to increase speed and some visual benefits. My bionic is so freaking fast I love it. Even if it takes awhile to get in the bootloader im very satisfied with stock atm. But if the big dogs put some sweet roms its going to be sick on this beast