Verizon Razr M developer edition - international data roaming with an overseas sim

Droid3DR

Reaction score
Hello. I have a problem I have been struggling with for sometime. I bought a razr m developer edition which I use only for international travel (hence do not have a Verizon account). I put in my Dubai SIM card which works like a charm in Dubai for both voice and data. HOWEVER, when I travel to neighboring countries the voice roaming works fine but NO data roaming at all. My Dubai sim is enabled for data roaming and I wondering it is an issue with the phone. I tried setting up the apn for the carrier I am roaming on but still not working. Any ideas ?

YellowJacket

Reaction score
You are asking your question in the original Razr forum. you may want to ask that question here: Droid RAZR M where someone mnore familiar with it will answer.

David

OP
D

Droid3DR

Reaction score
Hello. I have a problem I have been struggling with for sometime. I bought a razr m developer edition which I use only for international travel (hence do not have a Verizon account). I put in my Dubai SIM card which works like a charm in Dubai for both voice and data. HOWEVER, when I travel to neighboring countries the voice roaming works fine but NO data roaming at all. My Dubai sim is enabled for data roaming and I am wondering if it is an issue with the phone. I tried setting up the apn for the carrier I am roaming on but still not working. Any ideas ?

OP
D

Droid3DR

Reaction score
Problem solved after I reset connection. Thread closed.

sonyjohn

Reaction score
Hello all,

It was taken a long term discussion and search for a best international sim,That which contains a list of added services satisfied for international travellers,Economy and reliable service profile.Amazingly i found a solutions xxsim have a perfect working plans for more than 140 country roaming supports for free international roaming,plus added services,hope the working situations satisfies your added needs,Try out something different every time .

sonyjohn

Reaction score
.International SIM .

Hello all,

It was taken a long term discussion and search for a best international sim,That which contains a list of added services satisfied for international travellers,Economy and reliable service profile.Amazingly i found a solutions xxsim have a perfect working plans for more than 140 country roaming supports for free international roaming,plus added services,hope the working situations satisfies your added needs,Try out something different every time .

I just went for a holiday in USA .I was in trouble to search out some factors about roaming charges.I asked to many of my friends about some free international incoming none of them had an idea about this.And i made google it.
It was pretty surprising that i found a free incoming call for international roaming.Its name is xxsim.

XXSIM changes and data rates in:

Israel - EUR0.97 instead of EUR1.85
USA - EUR0.51 instead of EUR0.70

it was pretty good for me. Hopes ok for you??

sonyjohn

Reaction score
.International SIM .

Not only can you receive calls for free in more than 140
countries, you are offered an unlimited number of SMS
for free, and XXSIM also allows you to surf the internet
at much lower rates than those applied in most of the
countries. With XXSIM you will be able to call
everywhere in the world with and save up to 90%
with an optimal quality.

sonyjohn

Reaction score
The company is active in telephony for over 20 years worldwide and constantly uses his experience to provide innovative new products and services that make use of your easiest and cheapest mobile phone while traveling to abroad. Thus, XXSIM is a SIM card allows travelers to use their mobile phones abroad at a fraction of the usual price.
XXSIM About
XXSIM's ambition is to create a service that allows you to use your mobile phone anywhere in the world and as long as you want without worrying about the price. Mobile phones and the Internet have become essential tools to keep in touch every day with your family and friends. XXSIM ensures the use of these tools without fear of having the exorbitant mobile phone bills.

sonyjohn

Reaction score
XXSIM provides telecommunications services to thousands of people around the world through various strategic partnerships with more than 650 global networks in more 190 countries. XXSIM the card can be used in any standard GSM phone, smartphone or broadband modem. XXSIM customers use their mobile phones all over the world for a fraction of the usual price. In addition to offering the most cost effective way for voice, SMS and data downloading abroad XXSIM offers other features as follows:
Value: You get free calls abroad in most countries or price without competition when you make a call from abroad, sending text messages or access the Internet from anywhere in the world. The XXSIM service works in over 190 countries. XXSIM also offers special solutions tailored to customer needs (micro SIM, Corporate Account).

sonyjohn

Reaction score
International Roaming Sim Configurations

XXSIM provides telecommunications services to thousands of people around the world through various strategic partnerships with more than 650 global networks in more 190 countries. XXSIM the card can be used in any standard GSM phone, smartphone or broadband modem. XXSIM customers use their mobile phones all over the world for a fraction of the usual price. In addition to offering the most cost effective way for voice, SMS and data downloading abroad XXSIM offers other features as follows:
Value: You get free calls abroad in most countries or price without competition when you make a call from abroad, sending text messages or access the Internet from anywhere in the world. The XXSIM service works in over 190 countries. XXSIM also offers special solutions tailored to customer needs (micro SIM, Corporate Account).