Verizon Quietly Releases 2 New Plans: $75 Single Line 2GB & a Secret 2GB $60 'SAVE'

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
this reminds me of what a boss of mine once told me when i was going to leave for another company. "will the company suffer because you are leaving, 'yes', but will we close the doors and go out of business, 'no'.
no company wants to see profits walk out the door, but in the bigger picture, we are just like a fly on the wall. you swat one away and another will soon follow.

Verizon, because of their arrogance, will fall 1 paper cut at a time if they don't change their ways.

Support Our Troops!!!
<><
I'm an "s pen aholic" Noteate

LoudRam

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Z Flip 3
I jumped on their $45/mo plan for single lines for both me and my wife. We only get 250mb a month of data but that's all we need. 3g is pathetic where I live and 4g doesn't exsist. A mile in any direction and we have both. We're in a dead zone so we live on wifi. I saved $50/mo by ditching the family share plan. Why pay for something that I don't need. So the moral of the story is wait for the plan that works for you. This new one isn't bad but I'm very happy with plan I have.

Last edited:

jackiescivic

Diamond Member
Reaction score
You can put multiple plans on one bill. I just did it the other day with the "old" $45 250mb plan on one line and then the 65+ plan on line two, and both phones are contracted.
Dgstorm, the $75 plan can be contract.
If I was able to, I'd go to the $75 plan, but I only pay $35 for my 4gb right now.
Just remember, these are promotional plans that are only available for a limited time, and will more than likely taken away without notice.

Sent from my Droid Maxx