Verizon Quietly Increases the Data Amounts on Their ALLSET Prepaid Plans

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
verizon-allset-prepaid.jpg

It seems that T-Mobile's increased competition is having an effect on Verizon, although they are trying to keep quiet about it. Verizon just raised the LTE data limits on their Prepaid plans without raising a fuss and sharing it with folks.

They increased their ALLSET Prepaid data plan up to 1GB of LTE Data for only $45 per month. On top of that, you can also get an extra 500MB per month added to that if you sign up for their Autopay. This is actually a pretty decent deal, and might be worth it for some folks. Here's a source link below for more details.

Source: Verizon

VirtualCLD

Reaction score
My wife already has the older $45 ALLSET plan with 500MB/month + 500MB/month with Autopay. I wonder if you have to be a new customer to get the 1GB + 500MB with Autopay? We just looked at her account yesterday and it still had 500MB + 500MB with Autopay.

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
My wife already has the older $45 ALLSET plan with 500MB/month + 500MB/month with Autopay. I wonder if you have to be a new customer to get the 1GB + 500MB with Autopay? We just looked at her account yesterday and it still had 500MB + 500MB with Autopay.
Might be it hasn't taken effect yet. My AT&T rollover data doesn't kick in for a few more days according to the email they sent me. Perhaps it's the same way with yours.

Support Our Troops !!!
<><
Beast Mode 4

Ollie

Droid Does
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note Edge - iPhone 6 Plus
Sometimes. ..OK usually all of the time you have to call in or visit a store for the bump up with no price increase. At least that is the way it always was with AT&T.

Reactions: cr6

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
hmmmm...unlimited talk and text + 4.5gigs of data for $65/mo? Seems like a pretty good deal (though I thought there was a promo for 6gigs for $60 a while back).

I wonder if I could sign this up my main phone line, and then use my existing unlimited data ($30, dropping the phone) for a tablet.. I'd be paying basically the same thing as I do now, and gaining unlimited data plus a second device.