Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
There actually aren't ever lines in our little town that I know of, but having it delivered to my door a day early is fine with me. Even if FedEx always waits to stop by my place til the evening.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

RemyL75

Reaction score
I did it for the Note 3 here in Chicago, and there was a line, but also, I got the last one they had in stock. And i got there around 12:30PM. They opened @ 9. And while i am not regretting it now, I missed getting the last Samsung Gear they had by a full 5 minutes lol.

OP
V

Vito.a

Reaction score
Received a Fed Ex delivery manager email today at 2pm, then an email from Verizon about an hour later. I preordered a Black Note 4 about 2 weeks ago on the Edge program.
Mine is coming via Fed Ex 2 Day service with Indirect Signature required. Delivery is scheduled for 10/23.

For those that do not have a shipping confirmation, I'd be at your Verizon store when they open Thursday and just purchase one. You can then cancel your order.
Best of luck everyone!

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Got mine! Getting apps downloaded & things setup now.

Word of advice, if you set up MAC filtering on your router, don't forget to add your new phone to the list. Took me too long to figure out why I couldn't connect to my network.

No earbuds though... Was kinda looking forward to a new pair.

Last edited:

RemyL75

Reaction score
Have never received earbuds with with my Galaxy Note phones. S3, S4 and S5, yes. But never with the Notes. And i have bought all of them directly from Verizon.

Status: They are holding my new phone hostage in Memphis, TN. They could have delivered it today, as I know my new Note 4 case came through the same location. That's OK, wanted the case delivered before the phone anyway lol

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
So far it's awesome. The screen is something you need to see to believe. Tested the camera and it's gorgeous.
I created a new thread in the note 4 section for first impressions if you'd like to add to it.

Sent from my Note 4

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Have never received earbuds with with my Galaxy Note phones. S3, S4 and S5, yes. But never with the Notes. And i have bought all of them directly from Verizon.

Status: They are holding my new phone hostage in Memphis, TN. They could have delivered it today, as I know my new Note 4 case came through the same location. That's OK, wanted the case delivered before the phone anyway lol
The unboxing videos I watched (international versions) ha had them, but good to know.

Sent from my Note 4