note 3 will arrive tomorrow

applejack

Reaction score
My previous phone was HTC One and its non-removable battery was not a problem until it was totally died and i cannot change a new one! So i want to have a new phone with removable battery then Note 3 comes out with big screen and removable battery!...and actually I am those play games a lot. Even though the Samsung Note3’s stock battery seems great, i still want a replacement battery due to my personal early history.So I searched on google/amazon/ebay, found some OEM batteries and another Note iii extended battery named MPJ( saw different model battery review in other forums ) but need pre-order and it seems be shipped out on Oct.16….any advice plz? Should I buy the OEM(cheaper) or MPJ (looks much better /4500mAh and 8500mAh available)?

newbroot83

Reaction score
Idk if zerolemon has started making batteries for the note 3 or not, but if so id recommend them. I have a 9300 mah for my note 2 and its made a world of difference

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

OP
A

applejack

Reaction score
Idk if zerolemon has started making batteries for the note 3 or not, but if so id recommend them. I have a 9300 mah for my note 2 and its made a world of difference

wow thanks for recommending;-) idk either....my friend told me his galaxy s4 has a 7000 mah one from MPJ and works good...so i may try on my note iii if not finding better.

newbroot83

Reaction score
With extremely heavy use I get about 2 days out of my battery. Average use is around 4 days. Im pretty happy with it over all

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Just FYI, I would be very leery of OEM stuff from Amazon. I ordered some "OEM" things from them before for my S4 and they were anything but. Got cheap knock-offs of both the universal car mount, and some chargers.

And this was shipping and sold by Amazon, I never buy from third parties on there.

floda

Reaction score
IMHO,if you really want additional batteries, BETTER NOT rush to order those "OEM" from amazon/ebay. My friend got some and they completely died after only several charges! Google the one you mentioned, ordered from official website for your new giant phablet:)