Verizon NFL APP

whiddles

Reaction score
Hope I am not a duplicate post for this but I could not find another. Well everyone knows verizon is pushing the VCAST again right. Well my wifes incredible now says she needs to subscribe to the free NFL app only for Verizon for $10 amonth. I still get it for free on my droid. Is this going to change now with verizon pushing vcast subscriptions to use free app from the market now. Im alittle pee Oed. Tell me what you guys think.

bsubenvis

Reaction score
I went to the VZW store yesterday and I was told yes I would need to pay $10 a month for RedZone for my D2. Pretty dissatisfying.

mendoza

Reaction score
go to verizon on the marketplace and download vcast videos along with the nfl mobile and you can get the redzone for free. some guy showed me how while we were watching the games at a local sports bar and it worked

OP
whiddles

whiddles

Reaction score
ok i will give this a try. so far the advertissing says free also correct.

psychicdroid

Reaction score
If you downloaded the app before a certain date everything is free. If you downloaded after that date, you have to pay for the vcast stuff.

Dark Lazer

Reaction score
If you downloaded the app before a certain date everything is free. If you downloaded after that date, you have to pay for the vcast stuff.
People keep saying this but I find this to be false since my reburbished Droid arrived about a week ago, I downloaded the NFL app and eveyrthing works for free. The only issue I have is that Redzone wont load if I'm using my wireless. But if I use 3g it works fine.

cloud12077

Reaction score
I have the NFL app in .apk form. It's the original free verison. Just not sure if it will work on another phone nor if I can post it here without violating ToA.

If an admin allows it then I'll post it.

vthokies1996

Reaction score
People keep saying this but I find this to be false since my reburbished Droid arrived about a week ago, I downloaded the NFL app and eveyrthing works for free. The only issue I have is that Redzone wont load if I'm using my wireless. But if I use 3g it works fine.

Did you previously download the NFL Mobile app on your old droid, prior to receiving the refurb?

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have the NFL app in .apk form. It's the original free verison. Just not sure if it will work on another phone nor if I can post it here without violating ToA.

It's free in the market and somebody has a thread asking for it. It's OK to post.

cloud12077

Reaction score

It's free in the market and somebody has a thread asking for it. It's OK to post.

Here is the link:
http://db.tt/qnHrItP

I use dropbox to upload.

*EDIT* Had placed in private folder unstead of public, it should work now.

Last edited:

rswain64

Reaction score

I was having the same problem...worked on 3g but not WIFI. Try putting your phone in plane mode (turn off 3g) and then enable WIFI. Then reload NFL mobile app...works for me.

Dark Lazer

Reaction score
Did you previously download the NFL Mobile app on your old droid, prior to receiving the refurb?
Yeah. But I also purchased a Droid 2 before receiving my refurb and it works for free on there too.

I was having the same problem...worked on 3g but not WIFI. Try putting your phone in plane mode (turn off 3g) and then enable WIFI. Then reload NFL mobile app...works for me.
Awesome, I'll try it out and see if it works for me.

OP
whiddles

whiddles

Reaction score
thanks guys i will get her to try these steps. hopefully it works. damn vcast.

droid.user

Reaction score
Dont waste your $$$

MLB app is hands down a much better app then the NFL. One flat fee and got every game in audio, condensed games, and highlights. The $10 a month fee is just crazy. I to downloaded months ago and can use it for free, jsut got a new D1 redownloaded app and it works for free. I would not pay the 10 just for the NFL app. In game audio doesnt always work, redzone and live video on the D1 is very grainy. Only benefit i had was not missing the colts when i went to grab another beer.