Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
VZW said originally first year free, which included streaming Thurs and Sunday night games. Only thing I think we can hope for is that if we click the upgrade button that it knows we are coming from the old version and they will still honor that original statement.

VR4Mit3000GT

Reaction score
I just talked to a Verizon Wireless rep, and she said anyone who has downloaded the NFL Mobile App and has it on their phone now, AND has the unlimited 29.99 a month data plan WILL get to watch the entire 2010-2011 season for FREE. All Thursday night games, as well as 17 Sunday night football games...
Anyone who downloads it AFTER 9/1 WILL be charged $10 a month. So If you haven't downloaded it, do it NOW.

This is coming from a rep, not just my 2 cents... hope this helps! Thanks...btw LOVE the Droid X!!

*EDIT* and just to clarify, this is WITH the new NFL Mobile app... she never said anything about the old..

jestexman

Reaction score
I to couldn't see the video's. I'm running Cheyno1's rom. I went into the terminal emulator and typed : fixpd . This put the phone back to the "verizon" name which this program requires. Video's work fine now.[/QUOTE said:
My video wont play says im roaming. Do you think the fixpd will fix it if i change it to Verizon? Im on an alltel plan. Running BB .4.

trol1374

Reaction score
I to couldn't see the video's. I'm running Cheyno1's rom. I went into the terminal emulator and typed : fixpd . This put the phone back to the "verizon" name which this program requires. Video's work fine now.[/quote said:
My video wont play says im roaming. Do you think the fixpd will fix it if i change it to Verizon? Im on an alltel plan. Running BB .4.

I'm not sure about Alltell. I have verizon and I know it needs that name for it to work. The custom roms and theme's change the name.
I would check with someone that has an alltell that has stock rom and see if it works for them.

Dr.Soul

Reaction score
I to couldn't see the video's. I'm running Cheyno1's rom. I went into the terminal emulator and typed : fixpd . This put the phone back to the "verizon" name which this program requires. Video's work fine now.[/quote said:

I'm not sure about Alltell. I have verizon and I know it needs that name for it to work. The custom roms and theme's change the name.
I would check with someone that has an alltell that has stock rom and see if it works for them.

is there a work around for this posted anywhere?
I too get the your roaming message, but I am on Verizon you can see how my phone is set up in my sig

VR4Mit3000GT

Reaction score
I am EXTREMELY PISSED at verizon right now.... I've downloaded this stupid NFL Mobile app the day I got the phone in the mail July 19th and have watched it almost every day since then, and have even spoken to verizon reps who have verified back on july 25th that I have downloaded the app...

Now that football season is kicking off I try to open it and it says that i must have a subscription to watch nfl live content. I called verizon about this and they said, well our records show that you have not downloaded the app... WTF!!! I've been watching it since July 19th when i got the phone!!!!!!!!

I'm so pissed they will not stand by their word right now saying if you download the app before sept 1st you get the entire season free. I've been on the phone with them for the past hour complaining... has anyone else had this problem?????

dkst0426

Reaction score
I am EXTREMELY PISSED at verizon right now.... I've downloaded this stupid NFL Mobile app the day I got the phone in the mail July 19th and have watched it almost every day since then, and have even spoken to verizon reps who have verified back on july 25th that I have downloaded the app...

Now that football season is kicking off I try to open it and it says that i must have a subscription to watch nfl live content. I called verizon about this and they said, well our records show that you have not downloaded the app... WTF!!! I've been watching it since July 19th when i got the phone!!!!!!!!

I'm so pissed they will not stand by their word right now saying if you download the app before sept 1st you get the entire season free. I've been on the phone with them for the past hour complaining... has anyone else had this problem?????

I didn't know anything at all about the pre-September thing, as I just got my X a couple of weeks ago, but yeah, I went to NFL Mobile today, and got the V-Cast message.

yojay

Reaction score
V-Cast issues

I never heard about the season being free, but I didn't expect it either. I seem to remember a video message during the pre-season that the pre-season was free and that to continue during the season I would need to sign up...

So I did. But my problem now is that the video is 4:3 and is not filling my Droid Incredible screen. All the players look scrunched. If this continues, I will cancel after tonight. I could not find any settings to change any video settings.

tu3218

Reaction score
I'm watching the game tonight and I DON'T have vcast subscription and when I clicked to watch the game I wasn't notified of having to sign up for vcast.

Porterhouse0

Reaction score
I'm watching the game tonight and I DON'T have vcast subscription and when I clicked to watch the game I wasn't notified of having to sign up for vcast.

lol me neither! im watching it with no prompt to subscribe to vcast. weird?

tu3218

Reaction score

lol me neither! im watching it with no prompt to subscribe to vcast. weird?

Yeah it is a little weird lol They can't charge anything without having me click accept. Its not like they can just start charging me $10/month without warning me.