Verizon Mail-In Rebate?

Dknelson728

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Looking to go pick up my Droid 2 today, and since I'm planning on doing so in store, I was curious as to how long the mail-in rebate takes to be received / processed, etc.

Thanks in advance :)

Last edited:

sincitygrrrl1

Reaction score
I got mine in about less than 3 weeks. It was explained to me that I should use my Droid for a about a week to make sure it works right and I didn't want another phone. You have 30 days to try it out. So I sent it in after a week.

They will explain everything at the store, they were good about that to me, making sure I understood about everything. That's why I like buying from a store and not online...LOL

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Looking to go pick up my Droid 2 today, and since I'm planning on doing so in store, I was curious as to how long the mail-in rebate takes to be received / processed, etc.

Thanks in advance :)

I tell all of my customers 2-6 weeks but, the only time I've seen it take 6 was during the holidays. The quick turn around is due to Verizon actually owning our rebate center and not partnering with anybody. Enjoy your Droid 2 btw!!

OP
D

Dknelson728

Reaction score
I got mine in about less than 3 weeks. It was explained to me that I should use my Droid for a about a week to make sure it works right and I didn't want another phone. You have 30 days to try it out. So I sent it in after a week.

They will explain everything at the store, they were good about that to me, making sure I understood about everything. That's why I like buying from a store and not online...LOL

I tell all of my customers 2-6 weeks but, the only time I've seen it take 6 was during the holidays. The quick turn around is due to Verizon actually owning our rebate center and not partnering with anybody. Enjoy your Droid 2 btw!!

Thanks very much for the responses! :)