Verizon Just said

nikecar

Reaction score
I call BS. they don't want a phone to last two years. just at least one when the warranty expires. At 2 yrs, you need a new phone and then can upgrade and lose the UD.

OP
rbw62

rbw62

Reaction score
Well, I was pointing to the fact that VZW said they will announce upgrade releases on that website. Stay tuned...

geoff5093

Reaction score
I call BS. they don't want a phone to last two years. just at least one when the warranty expires. At 2 yrs, you need a new phone and then can upgrade and lose the UD.
I beg to differ. Verizon does want your phone to last a while, they would rather have you pay $100 a month for a phone that is paid off, then for you to get a subsidized phone every 20 months.

armeddroid

Reaction score
Tired of HTC and VZ with their garbage.
Since they cant say anything else, I am looking to get a new phone.
Razr Maxx HD, HD or SG3 will be my new target phones. Hopefully by the time i upgrade my phone, something better will be available.
I am a patient guy but this is getting ridiculous.

wardo

Reaction score
Tired of HTC and VZ with their garbage.
Since they cant say anything else, I am looking to get a new phone.
Razr Maxx HD, HD or SG3 will be my new target phones. Hopefully by the time i upgrade my phone, something better will be available.
I am a patient guy but this is getting ridiculous.

Why don't you look into sprint?
Same price plans, cheaper phones.

I personally have Verizon and probably won't change. If I did consider changing it would be to sprint or tmobile. My area is covered well by all.

I like the new Samsung phones, just not even to spend the money, time and plan changes.

tap a talka thingy

armeddroid

Reaction score
I did consider it. I was on Sprint for 12 years and my current phone# was transferred over when i switched out a few years ago due to bad coverage.
I rather stay with VZ. Their LTE kills Sprint's right now and i want to keep unlimited. I am not switcing out to a tiered plan. Right now i am clocking my data usage to see what my average is in case i do give in to tiered data.
Either way, come November, the Tbolt will R.I.P.

wardo

Reaction score
Have you checked the Verizon website for your data usage? It will give you 12 months worth of records. My bill will drop a few bucks with 4gig plan. I would gain unlimited minutes though.

Not saying you wouldn't but, do the math on a higher bill and the price for a full retail phone. Ebay is huge discount if that's the way you go

tap a talka thingy

armeddroid

Reaction score
Have you checked the Verizon website for your data usage? It will give you 12 months worth of records. My bill will drop a few bucks with 4gig plan. I would gain unlimited minutes though.

Not saying you wouldn't but, do the math on a higher bill and the price for a full retail phone. Ebay is huge discount if that's the way you go

tap a talka thingy

Hmm idk know that; about VZ website an their data records.
Good to know.
I will def check that out. That might be the only tool that i need to make that choice.
I will check ebay too, its been awhile since i shopped off there.
Much obliged, Wardo.

Z06_Mir

Reaction score
I live in a big city (Phoenix) and Sprint doesn't even have 4G LTE here. That's enough for me not to consider them. Not to mention I travel a lot and Verizon's 4G coverage is quite good. The S3 was a great choice for me after my Thunderbolt took its last charge. To each their own though, I do wish I could have held out for an HTC device.