Verizon HTC One Max Price Leaks Ahead of Launch: $299.99 On Contract

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
verizon-htc-one-max-price.jpg

Verizon customers interested in the upcoming HTC One Max should know that the device won't come cheap. A supposedly leaked price for the device hit the web recently in the form of a press render. According to the leak, the HTC phablet will run a premium $299.99 on a new two year Verizon Wireless contract. This is the same price Big Red initially launched the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 as well. There is no clue given as to the off-contract price, but we expect it to be a pretty penny.

We will keep you updated on launch date intel and more, so stay tuned. Sound off if you are more or less (or not at all) intrigued by this device on Verizon when you factor in this price.

Source: UnWiredView

akhenax

Silver Member
Reaction score
The Verizon symbol should be bigger.

I'm surprised they didn't use the Verizon check symbol as the back button and the Verizon wording as the home button. Almost subliminal, but I digress.

I hope HTC wins big this round and stays in the game as an Android device competitor.

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
Yea, drag yer feet on the Max. It has the SD600 which makes this phone middle aged already and it's not even out yet. I'm sure it's fine blah blah but it should have the SD800 period for that price.

TheOldFart

Reaction score
The Verizon symbol should be bigger.

I'm surprised they didn't use the Verizon check symbol as the back button and the Verizon wording as the home button. Almost subliminal, but I digress.

I hope HTC wins big this round and stays in the game as an Android device competitor.

Although I don't get hung up on the Verizon symbol, that is sort of ugly compared to the htc on the One.