Verizon Has Accessories In Stock For Droid X!!!!

hatchin

Reaction score
I just went to my local Verizon store and they had several silicone covers in all colors, anti-glare screen protectors, chargers, docks, ect. I bought a cover made by Body Glove that is a seude material on the inside to protect the phone, is made of plastic, and is rubber on the outside so its extra grippy. There is a belt clip attached that you can take off also. They also have a deal to if you buy the screen protector and case you get a discount so my Body Glove cover was $29.99 and they gave my it for $23.99 and the 3-pack of anti-glare screen protectors were $14.99 and I got them for $11.99. These anti-glare protectors don't need to be wet to apply them either which is a plus!
DSC00621.jpg

Last edited:
OP
hatchin

hatchin

Reaction score
No problem. I figured I better get the word out so people can get what they need for their Droids before they are all gone.

gardobus

Silver Member
Reaction score
I think I'll wait so I can see the case on the phone before paying for it. Thanks for the tip though!

Cuz97

Reaction score
U don't have to worry about accessories, they'll run outta phones WAY b4 they run out of accessories.

JhankG

Silver Member
Reaction score
Did you happen to see the case that has the kickstand on the back?

2l8w35y.jpg

Also, was the store that you bought the accessories from a corporate store?

OP
hatchin

hatchin

Reaction score

2l8w35y.jpg

The store was a corporate owned Verizon but I didn't see any case with a kick stand but it could have been there. You can also call the toll free # for Verizon and they can sell accessories on that line also and if your local store doesn't have it they might.

JhankG

Silver Member
Reaction score
Thanks! I'll head over to one of the local stores at lunch and see if they have anything available yet.

denmcdon

Reaction score
Do you think the screen protectors will cover the whole screen or be like the first moto droid.Can u tell by looking at it?i hate it when they dont cover the whole screen

OP
hatchin

hatchin

Reaction score
Do you think the screen protectors will cover the whole screen or be like the first moto droid.Can u tell by looking at it?i hate it when they dont cover the whole screen

It looks like it does cover the whole screen according to the picture but I don't have the phone yet to verify that.

JhankG

Silver Member
Reaction score
I just called three different Verizon stores (only one is a corporate store) and they all said they won't have anything available for the Droid X until the 15th. So damn.

OP
hatchin

hatchin

Reaction score

2l8w35y.jpg

I just noticed that the belt clip has a kick stand built in on the Body Glove case I bought so you could get one of those. The clip is removable also.

PorcPuffer

Reaction score
Does that body glove one with the belt clip carry screen out? Also when you remove the belt clip is there still a little bump where it goes or is it flush? I used to have one with a removeable belt clip and if you took the belt clip off it would have this little nib, making it a real pain to carry in the pocket with the case on.

OP
hatchin

hatchin

Reaction score
The screen would be facing out, there is a plug that covers the hole when the belt clip is removed that goes in from the inside so there is no way it will fall out and it is flush once it is installed.