Verizon Galaxy Note 3 Unbrick With Stock Files!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
images

With all of this news about the new custom recovery on the Verizon variant of the Galaxy Note 3 you are probably ready to start flashing stuff. I don't blame you, but before you get to carried away it would be a good idea to make sure you have a safety net. There are a few ways that you can get yourself out of a brick if you happen to find yourself in that unfortunate situation. Your options are to flash the Root De La Vega Odin file, or you could flash the Stock Odin file. Both methods are the same. You would download the file you choose to flash. Then you would boot your device into Odin mode (Power down device then power back up by holding volumedown +home + power , then select download mode.), You will open up Odin and add your file in the PDA slot and flash. Pretty simple stuff. You can download Odin from either of the file links below.

Stock Odin File

Root De La Vega

HarvesterX™

Reaction score
Finally, you guys can fix the crap Samsung has done to that device and put it where it belongs,.. Top of the phablet world (lol, welliit pretty much is to begin with but you get the idea). This is awesome and thanks for posting on how to restore if you happen to soft brick your device. I soft bricked my G2 sort of last night. I was flashing the latest monthly snapshot of CyanogenMod and got into a predicament where I had to enter recovery mode without being able to power into it from Android. Power + volume up goes to what seems like Odin(ish) mode, Power + volume up and down went to something thst controlled how the power button worked. Really I have no clue. Power + Volume down did nothing.. To work around and get into recovery you have to enter the factory reset mode and go through the motions of resetting your device. Instead of resetting it takes you to TeamWin or Clockwork or recovery of your choice. Problem waswoddw dhad no way of getting online to find out how to get there and it still seems like a circus when trying access the recovery thst way. Like Power + Volume Down then after it starts to boot Power + Volume Up.. I don't know.. Lol.

Whem will OEMs finally give up...