VIDEO Galaxy Note 3 How To Boot Into Recovery and Odin Download Mode

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
[video=youtube;iGNa-0_akE4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGNa-0_akE4&feature=youtu.be[/video]

With Root now available for the Note 3 and SafeStrap and possibly a full blown bootloader unlock coming soon to the Verizon Galaxy Note 3 you will want to know how to boot into Recovery and Odin mode on this device. Booting into recovery mode will be required for flashing files once custom recovery is released, and Odin mode is required for flashing stock images when you need to unbrick your device. Check out the video above for the methods!

Last edited:

chefb

Reaction score
Dmx I'm surprised that i have not see. A review from you on this device... is this your daily driver...will you drop it for a nexus?

OP
DroidModderX

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
The Note 3 is my daily driver. I will be grabbing the Nexus 5 but wont use it as a daily driver since im on Verizon. Ive got an unboxing video coming to my channel today

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
Hate to bring bad news but the bootloader unlock isn't looking good. And subsequent updates will ruin root and any safestrap. Save up for the dev edition if you want to play and keep playing *without a lot of hoops to jump through that is!

Last edited: