Verizon Galaxy Nexus available for just $154.99 from LetsTalk

Dr.Dad

Reaction score
The way people are posting, it sounds like you have been able to pick the nexus as a device and put it in you cart.
I can't even find the nexus on the website?

A-Bomb

Reaction score
The way people are posting, it sounds like you have been able to pick the nexus as a device and put it in you cart.
I can't even find the nexus on the website?

No they are just trying to give examples you can't add it to your cart untill 12:01 AM PST

bigfake23

Reaction score
I need to use the upgrade on my wife's line for my GN. Does anyone have any experience with doing this on LetsTalk. If I put in my number, it says no upgrade available. Should I just put in her number, but I don't want this to activate on her line.

Redflea

Silver Member
Reaction score
No they are just trying to give examples you can't add it to your cart untill 12:01 AM PST

I believe the tweet from VZWNews said 1AM EST, so 10PM PST looks like it could work...

syndicate0017

Silver Member
Reaction score
Oh man, I'm so pumped. I wasn't going to get this right away because of the $300 price tag. But for 150??? Oh yeah, that baby is mine! Even if they sell out and I have to wait a few days, I'll be more than happy to save 50%

magnus

Reaction score
Doesn't look like Let's talk lets you add a $5 messaging plan for 250messages......just the $10 one.

Jamar

Reaction score
Wait a minute.... so y'all are tellin me I can upgrade my phone to the GN, keeping my grandfathered plan & data UNTOUCHED, for HALF of the price the Verizon store down the street will charge me?

WHAT'S THE CATCH????

Snow02

Reaction score
Wait a minute.... so y'all are tellin me I can upgrade my phone to the GN, keeping my grandfathered plan & data UNTOUCHED, for HALF of the price the Verizon store down the street will charge me?

WHAT'S THE CATCH????

If you cancel early the etf is about double.

Sp4zZ

Reaction score
So if I'm upgrading the primary line of a family plan, do I just choose the same plan from the list or is there an option to already keep current plan?

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
So if I'm upgrading the primary line of a family plan, do I just choose the same plan from the list or is there an option to already keep current plan?

Just pick the one that resembles your plan. If you don't see it there should be an option for "I don't see my plan".

landofthedroid

Reaction score
What if I'm using someone else's upgrade? Can I swap it over to my line or is it like amazon?

Sent from my ADR6350 using DroidForums

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
What if I'm using someone else's upgrade? Can I swap it over to my line or is it like amazon?

It's like Amazon. The phone has to be on the line you order it with.

You could try calling them up and seeing if they'll make an exception though. It wouldn't hurt anyways.

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
Wish I had an upgrade to take advantage of this sweet deal.

landofthedroid

Reaction score
That sucks. I tried all day calling for the $100 discount and eventually they said they aren't giving it to me because they noted on my account how many times I called for the deal.