Verizon Family locator

Z06SRT

Reaction score
Greetings all ..just picked up a DROID Incredible ... and I just realized I cant get the Family Locator app on it from Verizon.. Is there an app for this ... the phone my young daughter has is a Motorola flip phone with family locator installed in it. Thanks in advanced for any USEFUL information!!

Wachalookn8

Reaction score
I just saw your query, hope you already resolved your issue, but if not: go to the android market look under Verizon apps has their own app. Family locator is under "devices". Log on to the app the same way you log on to their site on a pc.

OP
Z

Z06SRT

Reaction score
ok ...Android market on my PHONE or online? I checked both under android market and cant find "Verizon apps"!! Can you be a little more specific pleae? Thanks for your help.

Wachalookn8

Reaction score
OK, sorry for the vague response. I guess I really thought I was talking to myself!
On your phone, go to the market app. When it opens you will see three tabs near the top: Apps, Games and Verizon. Select Verizon. When the list populates, find "My Verizon" and install it. Once it is installed, open the app and once you have logged on (using the same logon and password you would use on the website) you will arrive at the home screen which contains four large buttons: bills, plan, device, and profile.
The "device" button has many choices, on my phone, Family Locator is at the bottom. It requires you to logon again, using the same logon as before. It's not great but it works and once you have logged on the My Verizon once you shouldn't have to any more. Let me know if I can be of any help.

OP
Z

Z06SRT

Reaction score
THANK YOU!! THAT was MUCH better .... went right to the app in question!!! Thanks again!!!