Verizon Discount on Rezound

TheHangedMan

Reaction score
I just renewed my contract online with Verizonwireless and I ordered my Rezound for 99.99 and the extended battery for 29.99. It seemed like a great deal so I thought I'd post it here just to give someone thinking about pulling the trigger a heads up. Can't wait until I get it! dancedroid

pbickel

Reaction score
It's too bad this is only online though they should offer it in store too

Sent from my REZOUND using DroidForums

juggalo4271

Reaction score
I got 100 refund for ordering it at 199 and now It's 99

Sent from my rezound using DroidForums

juggalo4271

Reaction score
Online, if it's been less than 14 days, they will refund the difference.

Last edited:

pbickel

Reaction score
I got mine in store Monday I wonder if they'll rezound me

Sent from my HTC Rezound

juggalo4271

Reaction score
Dial 611 from your phone and talk to a rep. That's what I did.

Rezounder

Reaction score
I just renewed my contract online with Verizonwireless and I ordered my Rezound for 99.99 and the extended battery for 29.99.

Just got mine as well! Same combo. So glad you mentioned the extended battery price being $29.99. The website is showing the full retail ($59.99). I would have passed on it. But it made the adjustment in the cart.
However, I was not granted the $50 upgrade discount (the reduced former "new every two"). So, I had to phone customer service, and they are going to take it off of the billing.

Looking forward to 4G and a larger screen.
Hope I can get by without the physical keyboard. (coming from an OG Droid 1, and liked the Rezound specs better than the Droid 4).

WTF??

Reaction score
So I JUST got my rezound 2 days ago (Monday!) from Best Buy... now I see this... AHH!!
Wonder what Best Buy can do about it. I might just have to return it completely and go back to my previous phone for a short term.

What are your guys' taxes based off of? the retail price of 799.99?? cuz thats what BB charged me for taxes! :mad:

OP
T

TheHangedMan

Reaction score
Just got mine as well! Same combo. So glad you mentioned the extended battery price being $29.99. The website is showing the full retail ($59.99). I would have passed on it. But it made the adjustment in the cart.
However, I was not granted the $50 upgrade discount (the reduced former "new every two"). So, I had to phone customer service, and they are going to take it off of the billing.

Looking forward to 4G and a larger screen.
Hope I can get by without the physical keyboard. (coming from an OG Droid 1, and liked the Rezound specs better than the Droid 4).

Glad to be of service! I'm also upgrading from an OG Droid. It has served me well for the past two years, but I've gotten over the need for a physical keyboard and the Rezound seems like a great all around package.

Red48m

Reaction score
New guy here, Amazon wireless has had the Rezound for 79.99 (2yr contract) for a few weeks now. Great customer service from them too.

Nostradumbass

Reaction score
I got my phone 14 days ago today. Called Verizon this morning and they said I had to go to the store and return my phone in order to get the $99 price down from the $199 I paid. Are they going to make me order online as well and be without a phone for several days? You would think they could just credit me the difference.

Reaction score
Pacific Northwet -- all rain, all the time
I got my phone 14 days ago today. Called Verizon this morning and they said I had to go to the store and return my phone in order to get the $99 price down from the $199 I paid. Are they going to make me order online as well and be without a phone for several days? You would think they could just credit me the difference.

Nobody likes to be without their phones but VZW uses 2 day Fed Ex (no charge) for the phones... order before 5pm and you get it 2 days later. Good luck!

vegasblitz

Reaction score
I ordered mine wednesday and received it thursday. I used the regular 2 day shipping but got it in 1.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums