Verizon Customers With Upgrade Eligibility Before Nov. 15 Can Upgrade to Any Device Now!

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
verizon-limited-upgrade-op-2014.jpg

Verizon Wireless has a shocker of a deal for some of its customers, although it's not something they are likely to advertise too heavily. This awesome "secret" deal is that starting today, any Verizon customers who are eligible for an upgrade on or before November 15th, 2014 are eligible for that upgrade immediately, for any device!

This special upgrade opportunity is only going to be around for a limited time, so be sure to jump on it quick. It's surprising to see Big Red basically give their customers 2 free months out of their contract, but it's probably a brilliant marketing strategy considering the timing.

Source: AndroidPolice

Rognish

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
rognish
Booo my upgrade is Dec 3rd

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
My upgrade isn't until July next year....booo

Ricekrispy

Reaction score
? for the forum. I have a line w/ data that qualifies for the early upgrade, can I upgrade and activate said line and then transfer new device to my unlimited line without fear of losing unlimited?

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
? for the forum. I have a line w/ data that qualifies for the early upgrade, can I upgrade and activate said line and then transfer new device to my unlimited line without fear of losing unlimited?

I'm sure you can upgrade then switch phones ..Since you have data on line anyway you will just be upping to new contract on that line ..

M8 tap'd

Ricekrispy

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply! I thought I would be OK, but went into Verizon yesterday, and man are they straight up mis informed about everything.
I even double che ked with customer service, and they say its all good. The store manager was a total D*ck!

LoneWolfArcher

Silver Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply! I thought I would be OK, but went into Verizon yesterday, and man are they straight up mis informed about everything.
I even double che ked with customer service, and they say its all good. The store manager was a total D*ck!

I've found that going to a VZW store is the equivalent of sticking toothpicks under your fingernails. If I ever set foot in one again it will be too soon.

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
Our local Vzw store is great. The reps are super friendly and "usually" pretty knowledgeable.

tap'n on my S5

jspradling7

Reaction score
If the only job I could get was at a Verizon store I'd probably be pretty grumpy too. : ) The only times I go to one is to get a sim card.

LoneWolfArcher

Silver Member
Reaction score
If the only job I could get was at a Verizon store I'd probably be pretty grumpy too. : ) The only times I go to one is to get a sim card.

Last time I was in one was for this. I wasn't getting a data connection. They changed out my SIM. Still none. Found out later there was an outage! Seemed to me the VZW store should have known of there was a VZW outage.

Admittedly, this was 12/2011 and not many people were on 4G yet, but still.

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
LOL good point!
I actually go into ours every few months just to check out the newest devices. They remodeled ours last November and it's great. They always have 3-4 display units of each flagship device when they come out so there's usually one available that you can actually spend time with without someone breathing down your neck. Large audio & accessory section where you can try anything they sell. It's actually an enjoyable place to go just to browse. (not the norm I know!) lol

tap'n on my S5