Verizon BOGO

Gecko

Reaction score
Hello, my mother and I share a phone plan and both are interested in the Droids. I currently have an EnV3, and really would like to upgrade. I was wondering if the Verizon BOGO works under a certain circumstance. We both have a 2yr contract currently. Hers ends in April. Mine in August. Could she buy a Droid, then get one free, so we could both upgrade? Or would I need to start a whole new line for BOGO to work? Thanks.

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Not sure. A call to VZW customer service (*611) or visit to a VZW store should provide you with the answers and options.

Zer0Beast

Reaction score
Hello, my mother and I share a phone plan and both are interested in the Droids. I currently have an EnV3, and really would like to upgrade. I was wondering if the Verizon BOGO works under a certain circumstance. We both have a 2yr contract currently. Hers ends in April. Mine in August. Could she buy a Droid, then get one free, so we could both upgrade? Or would I need to start a whole new line for BOGO to work? Thanks.

I actually just went through Verizon with this the other day. The BOGO only works if you have 2 lines to upgrade (one would get the one, the other the free one), or you are adding a new line.

So, seeing that both of your contracts don't expire til April and August, I'm assuming none of your lines are available for upgrade. If you have an early upgrade on the one line, then you would need to add a line to get the free phone.