Verizon Accessory Deal

jrUTlaw

Reaction score
Today I called Verizon about the deal I heard about (on here?) on Droid X accessories ($30 off if you buy 3 accessories + get free screen protectors). The local Verizon store didn't offer this, but they had a deal advertised that was 25% off if you buy 3 or more accessories. I picked up screen protectors, vehicle dock, micro hdmi, and leather case with kickstand. I called around to other Verizon stores in the area (Memphis, TN) and they said that they were offering a $30 off if you buy 3 accessories, but it is a bundle of a memory card, car charger, and headset.

CAN'T WAIT TIL THURSDAY!!!!!!!!!!

titans

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Question...why get a memory card? It has 16 gigs plus 8 internal already.

OP
J

jrUTlaw

Reaction score
Question...why get a memory card? It has 16 gigs plus 8 internal already.

I know. I won't be getting a memory card other than the one included because that is more than enough memory for me. I just wanted to let everyone know of the deal the Verizon store told me about.

On another note, I'll find this out Thursday but does anyone know if the vehicle mount will charge the Droid X? I think someone has already asked this but I don't remember anyone answering it. The website says that it will keep the phone charged, but at Verizon today they said that it does not charge it and that I will definitely need a car charger if running the GPS on the phone. I would prefer to pass on a car charger and pay $10 more for the vehicle mount if it charges. Thanks for any info.

winger53215

Reaction score
The car dock does charge

I was told it will and have seen the demo........is it Thursday yet?????????

Evelgest

Reaction score
The VZW rep I spoke with via email informed me about this:
I will also be providing an exclusive accessory package that includes: a car charger, screen covers, case (of your choice) and a car mount or multi-media docking statrion for 55.00.
Not sure if I'm going to bite. He said I had to decided before Thursday, since it's apparently a pre-order deal.

OP
J

jrUTlaw

Reaction score
I will also be providing an exclusive accessory package that includes: a car charger, screen covers, case (of your choice) and a car mount or multi-media docking statrion for 55.00.
Not sure if I'm going to bite. He said I had to decided before Thursday, since it's apparently a pre-order deal.

What location is this deal being offered in? I would love to take advantage of this deal. I bought all of this stuff yesterday for $78...

PorcPuffer

Reaction score
I just got my dock and yes it will charge it but you need tonplig the car charger into the back of the mount. Then it will charge when you dock the phone.

OP
J

jrUTlaw

Reaction score
I just got my dock and yes it will charge it but you need tonplig the car charger into the back of the mount. Then it will charge when you dock the phone.

Thanks. I guess I meant to ask whether the vehicle mount includes a car charger or if you have to buy the charger separately. I'm guessing that you have to buy it separately, but hoping that you don't have to lol.

ONE MORE DAY!

el.diablos.Droid_X

Reaction score

What location is this deal being offered in? I would love to take advantage of this deal. I bought all of this stuff yesterday for $78...
Where is this because I just came from a Corp Verizon Store and they said the best they seen is 25% off

PorcPuffer

Reaction score
My verizon store said thy they offer 20% off if u buy two accesories and 25% off if u buy three. And yes you would have to buy a car charger seperatly

Evelgest

Reaction score
The rep I was referring to works at the VZW in Mountain View, CA.

1020 N Rengstorff Ave
Ste D
Mountain View, CA 94043
(650) 966-1441

Ask for Miguel.