Verizon Accepting Appointments for Tomorrow's Release

cyrax2768

Reaction score
Just called my local Verizon store to inquire about how long the wait would be in the morning and the quantity they had, and whats really funny is as they greeted me on the phone they said "Are you inquiring about the Droid" lol. So right away he told me, he could set up an appointment for me for tomorrow and hold my droid for me. So made the appointment for 7am sharp. My rep was also very informative regarding the changes in the plan cost and such. So if I were you guys give Verizon a ring and see if you can set up yours :biggrin:

wsbsteven

Reaction score
My local store won't do anything besides tell you to come back tomorrow at 8am. They won't even sell the accessories as the system has them priced at $10,000 until tomorrow. They did tell me they have a stock of 250 which is more than they could possibly sell in one day (their words).

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Mine is opening at 7 am here, but I MUST be in by 7:30 tomorrow. So it's all about the wait. Looks like it'll be a long day for me. I really wanted to come in a half hour late

ChiliSky

Reaction score
I just got off the phone with the one I am stopping at tomorrow. He said they can't hold a phone but he knows I am coming in before 7 and will help me out. AND they do have the phone holder for the GPS,,,,yahoo. I will be set for the drive to Kentucky!!!

medicTHREE

Reaction score
Got an appointment for 8. YOu can set it later in the day, as long as you are there prior. It is really just reserving a unit.