HTC Thunderbolt available Feb. 14

dmdj232

Reaction score
So I went into a "big retail store" (rymes with pest why), who is an autorized verizon store, the other day and decided to inquire about any info they may have on 4G pricing or availablity of the Bionic. Now before anyone gets on me about going into a store other then the official VZW Stores to find out info, I was in there for a couple of other things. The salesman didn't have too much info on either one so he decided to contact his regional rep right in front of me b/c he said he was curious to find out that info as well. The rep told him that she didn't have any pricing info on 4G plans, she did say that the Thunderbolt will be available for pre-order the first week of Feb. and available on Feb. 14th. After looking at the Thunderbolt online, I'm not too sure if I like it enough to get it or wait for the Bionic to become available, whenever that may be.

avoltech

Reaction score
Thanks for this information.
Wonder when the Bionic will be in stores?

altimax98

Reaction score
After the smug 'butt' remark from motorola about custom roms on youtube yesterday I well not be buying another motorola.. I got a incredible fire my wife the other day and I really like it. so I'll wait for the 2 core dragons or go with LG...

But the thunder bolt is kinda outdated imo

Sent from one of those missing Droids

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Ouch! LG is not a good company, either.

Reaction score
After the smug 'butt' remark from motorola about custom roms on youtube yesterday I well not be buying another motorola.. I got a incredible fire my wife the other day and I really like it. so I'll wait for the 2 core dragons or go with LG...

But the thunder bolt is kinda outdated imo

Sent from one of those missing Droids

+1 If I was going to get either a TB or a bionic I would get the TB but I think I will probably wait for the duel core dragons.

obxsalvo

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo
I just have to wait to see what the Bionic is going to be. My D1 works fine so I can wait till June or so to see how it works out compared to the rest of the new released stuff. ( I feel like I'm in the "Cat Bird " seat with all these new phones )

bearklaws007

Reaction score
Nobody knows until it is released....Thread is misleading and should be deleted....

detox

Reaction score
Nobody knows until it is released....Thread is misleading and should be deleted....

I just preordered mine and they didn't give a release date but @Wicked_Beav ordered his and they told him release was on the 14th. We wont know for sure till then

sent from my X