VERIZION is a crook could of got the razr_maxhd for 49.00

roach

Reaction score
I called verizion yesterday and ask why there droid maxhd was 300.00 I said I seen it for 199.00 all over,no answer.So I went to amazon and they where out of stock and it would be 1-2 weeks at best,so I ordered from newegg got it for 199.00,went back to amazon to browse and seen them for 49.00 I guess they re-stocked.
I am new at online shopping and I also have five verizion phones on my account.I will never buy a phone from them again,they are thieves & crooks that run it.I don't no where amazon buys there phones at but verizion should find out.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Vzw is just out for the buck.. typical of most businesses these days.

Are you sure that it was the maxx HD you saw for 50$? Possibly the maxx.. not the HD...? It could've been.. but I wouldn't think so.

drew96dawg

Reaction score

Are you sure that it was the maxx HD you saw for 50$? Possibly the maxx.. not the HD...? It could've been.. but I wouldn't think so.

I heard of a batch of them on a truck that flipped and had to be sold as factory reburbs at 50 on a contract

Sent from my DROID2 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

vatothe0

Reaction score

Regular Maxx is $50, Maxx HD is backorder.

OP
roach

roach

Reaction score

===========
my bad yes,it was not the hd.i fell better now that i paid $199.00