Ventrillo

Tuberculosium

Reaction score
Is there a way i can get Ventrillo on my droid...i didn't find an app for it but i was wondering if there was another way

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
that addicted to WoW that you need to have vent on your phone?
Right, because ventrilo and WoW are the same thing. :blink:

That's just one of the bigger items it's associated with, but by no means is it just for that. Me and my friends get it used alot, now that we are starting to get a business up and running, we have found some of the companies don't mind using vent over a phone call, makes it easier for us when all we have are cell phones.

danslo

Reaction score
Short answer: we're working on it! But we could sure use some help ;)

Mangler | A Ventrilo Compatible Client for Linux - We're an open source project that brought ventrilo to linux and are attempting to do the same for Android. Incoming & outgoing audio transmissions are working, but we're in need of a decent GUI (and some other small things).

ReaganSmash

Reaction score
Short answer: we're working on it! But we could sure use some help ;)

Mangler | A Ventrilo Compatible Client for Linux - We're an open source project that brought ventrilo to linux and are attempting to do the same for Android. Incoming & outgoing audio transmissions are working, but we're in need of a decent GUI (and some other small things).

Can't wait to see this out. WoW was and sort of is the primary use for Vent at least for me, but it would be sweet to be able to hop on Vent and BS with my friends without playing or being tethered to my PC. The friends I have living in other states are the ONLY reason I still play. I really do need to learn to develop, I'd love to help with some of these projects rather than just wait patiently or not-so-patiently for them to come out. If anyone has any recommendations on where I should start I'd greatly appreciate it if you'd PM me. Thanks in advance.

RS