Using sbf and rsdlite

Reaction score
I need to get my phone back to out of the box, factory settings, and I forgot to make a nandroid backup before flashing Fission, so I have to use the sbf and rsdlite program, but im unfamiliar. Now I posted about this in one of my other threads but no one answered me, and my new phone showed up yesterday and so before I can give this phone to its new owner I need to do, as I said, go back to factory settings. So can someone give me a good guide to follow (found a couple but wanted to make sure I found the best one to follow) and also, I read that if the sbf file is corrupted that it can perma brick the phone so you should make sure its not corrupted, how do I tell with out trying it out lol

Posted using the power of android and the D2G

kickyindahead

Reaction score
http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-2-global/112313-official-d2g-sbf-tbh.html

This is the best guide to follow . Also you can get the sbf and rsd lite from the tbh app from the market... which would be the safest bet on where them. In addition you will need the latest motorola drivers which can be found here

USB and PC Charging Drivers - Motorola Mobility, Inc. USA

for the d2g .. make sure youre running rsdlite 4.9 and that you have the correct sbf... if you need help you can pm me or google chat me .. ive had sbf my d2g countless times from me tinkering and bricking the damn thing.. good luck .. its kinda nerve racking but its been fail safe for me so far.. oh .. and make sure your battery is completely charged.

Bobby Sweethearts

Reaction score
Go to Peteralfonso.com he has all the stock SBF's there. Also when using RSD Lite just follow the guide, most of them are the same, just look for rooting droid on this forum and the instructions will be right on.