a lil confused about custom ROMS

OP
BackSeatSuicide
Reaction score
For those of you who are new to fission like myself, there are more addons/themes, then what is shown in the Fission Download Manager, you can also download some from there website. I'm also in the process of learning the art of theming, and am going to make a cool" HoneyComb" based theme. They just made one for another ROM on the OG Droid and the D2, and so I'm talking to the guy and learning what he did, and am going to translate that over to fission, or maybe just make it a theme that works with apps like ADW, either way, its gonna be my first theme attempt so wish me luck, and if any of you who have experience with making themes, please feel free to give me some advice/tips, it would be much appreciated

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App

krpiper

Reaction score
Under what? I looked for Fission and Fission Download and Team Defuse and nothing came up

WugFresh

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
You could port any honeycomb theme with this
WugFresh - Universal Theme Porter

and then do the xml edits manually after. I am getting ready (within the next 2 days) to release the next version (v4.65) which will port to Fission. Its currently built for just the DX, but on this next release I am going to also package a D2 version.

{{ WugFresh }}