Couple questions

slimpirudude

Reaction score
I have made a backup with droid 2 bootstrapper. Downloaded fission rom manager, and team black hat app. Now do I flash fission? If so will it work. How will I be able to go back? Will I still have my music and photos on my sd card? Should i download the sbf to my phone?

Thanks for help.

*sent from my rooted d2g using droidforums app*

Last edited:

chrisl20

Reaction score
use fission rom manager to flash the rom...only flash one thing at a time though via fission rom manager...and there is no reason why flashing w FRM wouldnt work...and you can go back by using clockwork recovery...thats why you always make a backup before you go flash crazy...and no...have the sbf on your computer....and your pictures and music on your sd card will be fine...unless you reformat your sd card...you shouldnt unless you prepare yourself..like move valuables to your comp first... ...you still need rsdlite on your computer with that sbf file...correct drivers for your phone on your computer....do a test run in rsdlite by connecting your phone and turning it on in stock bootloader (plug phone into computer while off...hold the up arrow on the keyboard d-pad and power, that that funny black screen is bootloader..it will say connected) ...dont be scared to flash fission...it is simple stuff...and you can always get into clockwork by doing a battery pull at the right time..