Bootlooping when trying to SBF

matteh

Reaction score
Im on liberty 1.5 and im trying to sbf RSDlite 4.9 so i can go back to fission. I everytime i sbf, it seems fine until it reboots. Once that happens, it seems to bootloop. How do i fix this?

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Im on liberty 1.5 and im trying to sbf RSDlite 4.9 so i can go back to fission. I everytime i sbf, it seems fine until it reboots. Once that happens, it seems to bootloop. How do i fix this?

Do a wipe before you do the sbf. That usually fixeds most boot loop problems. If you're still stuck in boot loop try going into recovery and wipe data and cache.

OP
M

matteh

Reaction score
oh my god that worked. thanks! i really didnt want to send it back to verizon loolz.

clem11388

Reaction score
Do a wipe before you do the sbf. That usually fixeds most boot loop problems. If you're still stuck in boot loop try going into recovery and wipe data and cache.

THANK YOU!!! I was afraid my Droid 2 Global was completely bricked. Man this is the 3rd or 4th time I did a simple search and a forum saved my keaster lol Thank you dfuser10332 and all the knowledgable people of the net :-D

On a side note, can anyone direct me to the proper thread of someone trying to unlocked the Boot Loader of the Droid 2 Global? As far as I know its not been successfully unlocked and I'd love to lend whatever help I can.