Using Droid SD storage as Xbox 360 memory?

KaliniuS

Reaction score
Here's my dream: I want to have the SD card in the Droid use 2 partitions. One for 14 GB for regular android use. Then, have 2 GB reserved so I can store my profiles/ game saves for the 360. Is this possible?

When mounted in the default format, the 360 does not see any storage device connected.

When I format two partitions in FAT, the Droid cannot write any files to the card because it's not the correct format.

Does anyone know if it's possible to do what I want and how to do it if so? Thanks in advance!

Houndstooth

Reaction score
Interesting. It will be nice to see if anyone figures this out now that the new Xbox is out and people will want to transfer stuff over easily.

Reaction score
Let the 360 first format it is as fat then boot up something like pargon or gpart and shirnk the fat partition to 2gb make the renaming part of the sd card whatever format the droid reads normally problem solved.

OP
K

KaliniuS

Reaction score
The problem I've run into is that when you let the Droid format the SD card, it will wipe out all partitions and use the entire SD card. Maybe a 3rd party program on the computer would be the real fix...