Using Droid as Speakerphone through Bluetooth in Windows 7 + Vtech DS6321 - Switching

acedzero

Reaction score
Okay, hope this is the right place! :)

I use the Vtech DS6321 phone system with my Droid at home. Works awesome! For those that don't know, the DS6321 has bluetooth and can connect to your cell phone so you don't have to find your phone when it rings at home, just pick up one of the extensions.

For anyone who has this system, you might have noticed the handsets do not have headphone jacks. I thought I could live with it, but it's now starting to bug me.

I decided to make use of the speakerphone through bluetooth function on my laptop, running Windows 7. However, I am noticing that if I have one of them connected, and I want to switch to the other, it won't do this automatically.

Also, I am guessing that, if I am using one of the handsets (connected through bluetooth), and want to switch to the speakerphone function on the laptop, it might not be possible.

Am I right? Or am I missing something... tried looking on Google, but can't seem to put the proper words together to describe what I am trying to do LOL

Thanks for any advice! :)